Sunday, May 26, 2013

Imagine My Surprise

I was truly shocked to check American mainstream headlines this morning and find nothing about the Monsanto protest, on the front page . . . nothing!


In a search at one mainstream site, the most recent article about Monsanto I could find was over 5 years old . . . Considering the reality I face attempting a back to natural homestead, I am now a firm believer in alternative news sources. It's just a matter of sorting through what's available or becoming one, or both!

I did find some great photos that I am going to post. I think these pictures are truly worth a thousand words . . .
These are just a few photos in American cities, of the many taken around the world. http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/reading-ingredients-tales-health-conscious-mom/2013/may/25/march-against-monsanto-gmo-protests-436-cities-wor/


These photos by Todd DeFeo in Ashville NC


These photos in Vermont by Mark Collier



The next four photos were found at MOM Facebook Page
Salt Lake City



The very best place to stand against GMO is in a garden . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment