Sunday, October 20, 2013

Making Food Unclean

The madness is gaining momentum.  We posted a few months back about human DNA being added to rice, and it being termed "nutritionally enhanced" or "nutritionally enriched."  Remember back when we were kids and some sibling would ask through dinner, "Do I have to eat my liver?"  The answer now is yes, but it's in your rice!

Scripture tells us very clearly what is good for us to eat and what it not.  Now, that which G-d called good, is being tainted intentionally!  The reasons are varied, but the bottom line reason, is the bottom line . . . the love of money.

This past week, as I've been wading through information about the Health Care Reform Bill, I began to ponder how very controlling this measure is.   The saying, I've used for several years now, "Whoever controls the food will control the people," I thought could also apply to health care in the near future.  Then as I read articles like this, it becomes very apparent that both our health care and our food supply are enmeshed.

Making our food unclean is to make the populace unhealthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment