Sunday, August 11, 2013

Genetic Mutilation

Even though this site and article is entitled as an obvious stand against Monsanto, it's not really about being "anti."   I'm not an anti-capitalist, or even a rabble rouser.  I'm sounding a warning and offering something else to avoid and help others avoid, the rebellion against our Creator.

We can claim victimhood, if we like, protesting all the way to the market.  We can make excuses as to why we can't do anything about it, but it sounds a lot like Adam's attempt to blame Eve.   He chose to eat that forbidden fruit with full knowledge of rebellion against his Creator.  Altering the basic genetic code of creation is in fact exulting ourselves "as gods."  We are changing what He called good, and the results are clearly not good!  I can't help but compare GMO to the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

When YHWH told me to "stand in the gap on behalf of the land," I had no idea it was coming to this!  To be honest, there are days it seems a more daunting task than I can handle, but then immediately, in my spirit I hear II Corinthians 12:9 and Philippians 4:13.  So for all those who are realizing the ominous future of our children and grandchildren, take heart.  He has not called us to more than we can handle.  We do not have to participate, even passively; in the rebellion of genetic mutilation of the creation, our Creator called good.

I've been reading the book of Daniel.  Even Babylon didn't ruin the vegetables!  Ignorance is no longer an excuse or an option.


No comments:

Post a Comment