Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Definition of "Natural"

The FDA's definition of natural is painted with a pretty broad brush, as mentioned in previous articles.  So, here's an interesting thought.  Organic gets a pretty loosely defined reference as well, until it comes time to get the seal of approval to be "certified organic."  Then the definition seems to be green, exceedingly green, as in the kind of green that is found in wallets and bank accounts.

I'd like to start a suggestion thread for all the artists who would like to make their voice heard through imagery.  What sort of label can we suggest, since technically, DNA on every level is "natural" and "organic."

Keep in mind, when I come in and wash my hands after chores on this organic homestead, the dirt under my fingernails contains no artificial herbicides or chemical pesticides, therefore; is natural.

Bring your NO GMO labels to our Forum Board.  Here's a composite from my good friend Brandon, and I "helped."  
Everything in this image, from scorpions in the cabbage to corn to dead bees is natural . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment